Amala has problem with Nag & Tabu relation?

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Monday, August 10, 2009 at 3:01 PM

What is the relationship between Nag and Tabu?Amala Akkineni expressed her view openly and gave a full stop to rumors on relationship between Nag and Tabu,

Amala says 'I have no doubt about the relation between Nag and Tabu. They are good friends. I recently observed some photographs in the media about Nag hugging Tabu in a film function, but the photographer forgot to cover me , I was very much beside Nag when he was hugging Tabu. And this is not the first time that Nag hugs Tabu'.

Tabu says ' Entire Akkineni family sees me as their family member, we had good relation fro Chithu to Akhil, If they don't , how can I stay freely at their home'.

When Amala has no problem, why should one worry about Nag Y Tabu relation?

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Amala has problem with Nag & Tabu relation?

Post a Comment