Im not a Child, Im 18 now!: Hansika

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Sunday, August 9, 2009 at 1:57 PM

The wait is over. Hansika Motwani’s finally free from constant speculation over her age.

When she was 16, many said she looked much older and that she was on drugs to accelerate the development of her body.

Others wondered how she perpetually remained 16. As she turns 18 today, Hansika quashes all speculation, saying, “People can say whatever they want. I was born in 1991 and am 18 now. It means being responsible and hard-working. I can drive now and start voting.”

She made her debut at 16 with Aap Kaa Surroor. But somehow she couldn’t shake off the ‘child actor’ tag. “Even when I turn 60, they’ll call me a child actor. But I’m what I am today only because I started out as a child actor. Now, I can do much more than what a child actor does,” she says.

Has she had enough of the ‘bubbly girl-next-door’ roles offered to her, owing to her ‘child actor’ image? “My life starts at 18. I can’t be tired of being bubbly already,” smiles Hansika. (TOI)

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Im not a Child, Im 18 now!: Hansika

Post a Comment