Sanjana's back!

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Monday, August 17, 2009 at 7:18 AM

While she’s happy she’s bagged a “heroine-oriented” role in the horror film, she’s also glad she can give her vocal cords a rest. “Those scenes required me to scream a lot and my throat gave up after a while,” she laughs.

The actress has Ee Sanje and an untitled film coming up. “I got a lot of mileage out of judging the dance reality show, Kuniyona Bara. I’m glad I’m called Kuniyona Bara Sanjana, and not Ganda Hendathi Sanjana anymore,” she says.

She’s also signed a couple of films in Telugu, something she hopes will give her a footing in other regional languages. “I’ve got a bilingual film titled Police Police with Srikanth and Prithviraj, which will help me to get into Kollywood. I’ve also got a Telugu film titled Samarthudu opposite Raja,” says Sanjana.

That’s the same Raja the actress was spotted with at the Filmfare South awards. When prodded a bit about their relationship, she blushes and says, “We’re best friends now. If anything more happens, I’ll let everybody know,” she says firmly.

Sanjana’s other interest is cricket, rather the cricket players she’s spotted with at parties in the city. “I knew Virat Kohli before he became a cricketer. And I love going to movies with Sree Santh. That’s it,” she says.


Comments:

There are 0 comments for Sanjana's back!

Post a Comment