Charmy to Marry Him.... Only!

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Speaking about her marriage, charming girl Charmi told " I took after my mother's looks. So startling is the similarity that if anyone looks at my mom's photo when she was 19, he would definitely think that it's mine. Though we are Punjabis, I was brought up mostly in Mumbai.In Mumbai too we used to live in the area where Sikhs were in plenty. For that reason our customs and traditions are follwed very strictly in our house. When I was about to enter the cine field, there was a lot of discussion in our house. My parents put on a conditionfor allowing me to join films. No matter with whoever I might act in films, but I shall have to get married traditionally to a Sikh groom. " Is't true Charmi..?

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Charmy to Marry Him.... Only!

Post a Comment