Heroines Believe: Morya re!

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Saturday, August 22, 2009 at 6:44 PM

I strongly believe in the Almighty and I celebrate Ganesh Chathurthi in a big way, given that I always sought his blessings before beginning anyway in my life
However, we celebrate it in a traditional fashion and it is almost a family affair. However, in Mumbai, the festival mood is quite high and celebrations continue till the wee hours. Whenever I am in Mumbai, I visit the famous Siddhi Vinayak Temple and this year I’ll be celebrating the festival in Mumbai and I am looking forward to it,
-- Bumikha


Undeniably, it's quite special for me since I am a theist. Every year my cousins bring home Lord Ganesh to celebrate it for a couple of days. This year I have another big reason to celebrate in a grand manner as my film got an overwhelming response, giving my career a fillip. However, it's a family affair with lots of new clothes and sweets. Also a good occasion for meeting up with family and friends and we'll have a gala time.

-- Kaajal


My parents live in Mumbai and we have lots of fun celebrating this festival. For Mumbaikars it is quite a big festival and the whole city comes alive. We've been celebrating the festival for the last 21 years. It's a traditional event and also close friends and family get together. However, this time I am shooting at a far-off place near Chennai but I wish all a healthy and prosperous life.

--Tammana


This has always been a very special festival for me. Ganesh is also the god of prosperity and progress. This year, I am very happy with the success of my film and I'll be celebrating the festival in a big way. Festivals are a big excuse for big families like ours to be together. This is an occasion for us to meet up. I have a sweet tooth, so I'll probably be gorging on sweets but I need to restrict myself. However, I would like to pray for all my brethren.
■ Ram Charan Tej


Comments:

There are 0 comments for Heroines Believe: Morya re!

Post a Comment