I’m getting married? When?

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 6:32 PM

A section of the media had reported that the Manmadha Rasa girl too was to tie the knot with a Hyderabad-based hardware trader. The reports had claimed that her parents were busy making arrangements for the big wedding.
However, when we contacted Chaya Singh, she asked, “I’m getting married? When? I didn’t know that! Who’s the guy? What’s he doing? It’s news to me.”

She further continued, “I’m right now busy judging a reality show for kids for a Kannada channel. I have also signed up a movie
in Malayalam and a couple more in Bengali. There’s no time for marriage.”

So, is marriage not on her priority list now? “No yaar,” she said, “I have a lot to achieve in this industry. I have to complete my assignments — I have Ananthapuratthu Veedu and two more movies in the south. Marriage is definitely not on the cards for now.”
And as predicted by the reports, will hers be an arranged marriage? “I’m sure my parents will take care of it. I’m just waiting for the right person to walk into my life,” she smiled.

So, what’s happening to her directorial debut, Gandhi Bazaar? “To be honest, it has taken a backseat. Film industry seems to have been hit by recession and I’m not finding producers for my film,” she signed off.


Comments:

There are 0 comments for I’m getting married? When?

Post a Comment