Vamshi Paidipally - "NTR's Dance Was Amazing"

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 8:52 PM

This is my second film as a director," says Vamshi Paidipally. His first film was Munna with Prabhas.

"This film is coming a bit late after Munna but I have developed this story just two months back and everything happened in quick succession. While I was doing Munna I couldn't even think of a family subject like this, this will be add a new dimension to NTR's career. Not that this has a fresh story, but the very presence of NTR."

"I've been in this field for six years now, worked as an associate for four movies. Started off my career with Eeshwar in Jayant's direction, Varsham with Sobhan and MS Raju, Mass with Nagarjuna and Lawrence, Bhadra for Dil Raju."

"When I thought of doing something to NTR, I was wondering what new I can offer him. I was tense, but soon after the narration he said we are going for it."
The way he has come back after the accident has taught me a lot. I've learnt a lot from him. He just did a song for Vinayak after five months of serious injury. The way he danced, will put all the rumours of his injury to rest. Fought. He is back with a bang, only you've got to see him."

"Two new girls will be the heroines, just like Krishna had Radha and Satyabhama. Srihari, Brahmanandam, Suneel will provide the comedy. There is lot of fun, emotion, action..a top-line hero in a contemporary social story running in a village backdrop is bound to raise curiosity. NTR is my trump card. Without Dil Raju's support Brindaavanam wouldn't have been possible. Every film for a director is a challenge these days, none can relax, every film we have to prove ourselves."


Comments:

There are 0 comments for Vamshi Paidipally - "NTR's Dance Was Amazing"

Post a Comment