Priyanka's got no reason to sweat it out

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Friday, August 21, 2009 at 6:57 PM

Priyanka Chopra definitely has one of the hottest bods in Bollywood, but the actress doesn’t spend long hours in the gym like her contemporaries

A fact most girls must be jealous of, we are sure. Priyanka says, “I hate going to the gym. I was supposed to lose some weight after shooting a certain part of Fashion. But everyday when my trainer would turn up, I would give her some excuse to avoid my workout session. Soon she realised it and gave me a more outdoor kind of workout. That worked for me. Plus, I am blessed with great metabolism, so I don’t have to watch what I am eating.” Well some girls just have all the luck!


Comments:

There are 0 comments for Priyanka's got no reason to sweat it out

Post a Comment