Ramp not for me: Soha

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Monday, August 31, 2009 at 4:39 PM

Walking the ramp is difficult for me, I made an exception for my sister. Dressing up and carrying yourself as a model is a tough job, I don’t really like it,” said Soha, who was in Delhi a few days ago to walk the ramp for her sister, Saba Ali Khan’s jewellery collection.The actress also said that she would like her sister to design for her on special occasions in her life. “I would like her to design for me on special emotional occasions in my life, like a trousseau or something. I leave my clothes to my mother and the jewellery to my sister always,” said Soha.The 30-year-old actress will be next seen in Bhatt camp’s movie on the 2005 Mumbai deluge –Tum Mile – opposite actor Emraan Hashmi next.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Ramp not for me: Soha

Post a Comment