Sheela Wants to be Hot

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Sheela feels like a fish out of water when she is continuously offered with roles without glamour. “I don’t like to carry a tag that I am fit for homely characters alone,” the child artiste turned heroine says.

The actress, who is making it big in Tollywood, says, “Though I am busy in Telugu, I am always happy to act in Tamil movies. But a meaty role should come in my way.”

Sheela has acted opposite NTR and Allu Arjun. She says, “Many ask me whether I am in love with any Tollywood hero. My answer is a big no. My priority is acting and I find no time to fall in love.”

On acting as one of the heroines, she says, “there is noting wrong in acting dual-heroine subjects unless my character has got less importance.”



Comments:

There are 0 comments for Sheela Wants to be Hot

Post a Comment