Trisha says my beauty secret is venky family

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 12:09 PM

Trisha is getting ready to act in Hindi film Khatta Meeta with Akshay Kumar. He is also producing this film.Priyadarshan is directing this film. Trisha is currently acting in a Telugu film titled Nayo Venkatesh which has Venkatesh in the lead. The shooting of the film is progressing rapidly.
After completing this film, Trisha will be going to Hindi. The shooting of the Hindi film is likely to commence on October 1st.Trisha seems to look more gorgeous these days. When

asked her about the secret of her youthfulness and beauty, she says,” Yoga is the secret of my youthfulness.
I learnt Yoga from Maya, a yoga master. This yoga is useful when I go for outdoor shootings. It is not necessary to go out. I do yoga in my hotel room itself. I do yoga for a half an hour

on the day before the shooting. I don’t eat oily food these days.When acting in this Telugu film, Venkatesh who is pairing with me arranges non oily food from his residence. I like to act in comedy films. I have done a bit of comedy in Ajith starrer Kireedom. I have also don comedy roles in some Telugu films. I was also appreciated for this. There is comedy for me in the Hindi film Khatta Meeta. I will bring out my full talent.”

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Trisha says my beauty secret is venky family

Post a Comment