Who told that I am doing Surpanaka role? :Priyamani.

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 8:49 AM

marathon Ramayana in Tamil in addition to Hindi. Prithivraj is donning the role of Raman at the same time as Aishwarya dons the function of Seetha.

Vikram is responsibility the position of Raavana. There were reports that Priyamani is responsibility the role of Raavana’s sister Surpanaka…

But Priyamani says at hand is no truth in the intelligence. Priyamani while verbal announcement to the media said,” The motion picture Raavana has a dissimilar story line. There is no accurateness in the reports that I am acting as Surpanaka in this movie. For time life form I can only say this much only concerning this movie. Not collectively from this motion picture I am acting in a Kannada movie with Puneeth Rajkumar.

Before this motion picture I got a lot of Kannada pictures offers. But I didn’t recognize because Kannada movies are controlled to a slighter circle. I was coming up for a big occasion in Kannada movies. Many are asking relating to me wearing bathe suit in the Telugu motion picture Drona.

Nayanthara had also acted in the movie Billa. Subsequent to her all and sundry has acted like this. So the administrator said it would be enhanced if I acted like this. I also acted like this. Now I am delighted my image has misrepresented. But I did not hike my pay. Which performer is not hiking her pay these days? I am getting my wages as per my marketplace value.”

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Who told that I am doing Surpanaka role? :Priyamani.

Post a Comment