I don’t wear short skirts or low tops

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 10:35 AM

she says, “I don’t wear short skirts or low tops. That would be too unnatural; college girls don’t wear such clothes. My character is that of a simple, yet realistic college girl.”Talking about her schooling experience, Priya says, “Although I studied in a girls’ college, I did my schooling in a co-ed school. This experience stood me in good stead.” And, she says that working with Kumaravel was a pleasant experience, although it’s his first time in the director’s chair. “The entire cast had their own set of doubts, but, he was very patient and explained things clearly,” she says.In Raavan, the grapevine has it that she plays the role of Abhishek Bachchan’s sister Shurpanakha, but the pretty actress is tight-lipped about it. “It’s too early to say anything. But it’s a performance-based role,” she says. On Abhishek Bachchan, she says, “Despite being from the Bachchan family he doesn’t have any airs. He’s very cool and composed, but on the sets, he’s crazy. He used to pull pranks on everyone, including Mani sir,” she reveals.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for I don’t wear short skirts or low tops

Post a Comment