Madhurima - "My Telugu Is Getting Better"

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Monday, September 14, 2009 at 2:57 PM

"Mounaragam is completely different from the Revathi starrer," says Madhurima whose film Toss (Hindi) released recently.She says, "I'm the leading lady, Suhasini plays second fiddle, the film is about the changes that happens in one's life and the relationships. It will release in October or November."About her Telugu she says, "The director explains the scene first, then a dialogue sheet is given to me, it is translated into English, I give it two or three readings and then I repeat as my producer prompts from a distance. Telugu has become easy now, I can understand the context."Madhurima describes Tanish her co-star as someone who is dedicated to his profession but the same time does mazaak, masti on the sets

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Madhurima - "My Telugu Is Getting Better"

Post a Comment