Neetu Chandra gets word perfect

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Monday, September 7, 2009 at 9:05 AM

But what’s new is that the Theeratha Vilayattu Pillai star has hired an instructor to learn the language properly.
“I will be in Chennai, shooting for Theeratha Vilayattu Pillai for sometime. I will have some time on hand after the shoot and I thought, why not invest my free time in doing something worthwhile? So, I hired an instructor to teach me Tamil.

By the time I complete Theeratha..., I should be able to converse fluently in the language,” she smiles.
Interestingly, Neetu has also brought her physical trainer along with her to Chennai so that she can continue her gymming. Well, looks like the lady doesn’t want to compromise on her fitness as well!


Comments:

There are 0 comments for Neetu Chandra gets word perfect

Post a Comment