Priyamani to Marry Only Who Has....

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Ofcourse, cine stars too have their own desires. Some times they blurt out their wishes. Priyamani entered in to Telugu films with Jagapathi Babu starrer "Pellaina Kotthalo". Later she got good recognition acting with NTR in "Yamadonga" and with Nitin in "Drona". Currently she is doing with Jagapathi Babu in "Pravaraakhyudu". In an informal chat she said " so many rumours against me are making rounds in the industry. But I don't take them seriously. I will marry him, whom my parents choose for me. He should atleast have a foreign Degree. If he is a whiteman (a foreigner), it would be still better."

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Priyamani to Marry Only Who Has....

Post a Comment