Aarthi Gets Ready For second Marriage?

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 3:01 PM

Aarthi Agrawal spoke to the media about her failed marriage recently. She told " nothing was so particular about it. as usual marriage proposal came and my parents told me that the horoscopes matched. After that for three or four months we chatted on internet and over phone but never met in person. Just talking over phone we decided that we like each other.I was busy doing Gorintaku and Deepavali movies at that time and I couldn't go to America. He too didn't get long leave from his office. He just came and after getting married in Aarya Samaj, left for America. Later on I went to America and we lived together for some time. Then we came to know that we are not a suitable match for each other... there was no chemistry between us. Then we decided to part ways. Anyway my horoscope predicted a second marriage for me long ago. That could have been the reason for our divorce. I would be marrying again, but at present I am concentrating on my career only."

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Aarthi Gets Ready For second Marriage?

Post a Comment