Charmi is Targeted... Ramyakrishna Has Belief...

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Friday, October 9, 2009 at 3:52 PM

In an informal chat recently, director Krishnavamsi told " the reason for gossips cropping up about some affair between Charmi and me, could be that she has acted in many films made by me. But this is rediculous, there are other artistes also like Laxmi, Prakashraj, Uttej whom I often repeat in my flicks. It seems the gossip mongers have targeted only Charmi. Myself and my wife Ramyakrishna have stopped minding about this type of gossips. Ramya has also come from the same industry and she understands very well the intricacies of this field. She has full love and belief on me. We are living together as if we are made for each other."

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Charmi is Targeted... Ramyakrishna Has Belief...

Post a Comment