I can't match YSR's energy

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Chief minister K Rosaiah said on Saturday that Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had hinted that he would lay the foundation stone for the

prestigious NTPC-BHEL joint venture project at Mannanuru near Srikalahasthi in Chittoor district before September 20.

Addressing a press conference at the Secretariat, Rosaiah said that he had written to the prime minister reminding him about the foundation stone for the project. However, this is a tentative schedule and no date has been finalised till now, according to the CM. Rosaiah also said that he had requested for central assistance for completing the pending projects in the state.

He denied the reports that the DGP would be removed. "I have seen it only in the newspapers. The government has no plans to transfer any police officer in the state."

Replying to a question on his moving from 'D Block' to 'C Block' in the Secretariat, he said that it would be decided by seniors in the party.

In his candid confession, Rosaiah said that he was no match to the energy to late chief minister, Y S Rajasekhara Reddy, who used to wake up at 4.30 am and talk to officials. "I wake up at 6 am because my age does not permit me to get up at 4.30 am but I am making up for late-rising by working till 9.30 pm in my office."

"There may be some difficulties for many of the officials as I am going to office even on holidays and working late but it is only temporary and every one should come to terms with it," said Rosaiah.

-TOI

Comments:

There are 0 comments for I can't match YSR's energy

Post a Comment