Dad, watch my film: Saif

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Monday, August 24, 2009 at 7:38 PM

Love Aaj Kal is the most successful film of Saif Ali Khan’s career. But he still has one regret. He can’t get his father Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi to see it
My father rarely sees films,” says Saif. “The last film of mine that he saw and liked was Parineeta. He said I had done well in it ... and I was ecstatic.

However, despite all the hullabaloo surrounding his latest home-production, Saif hasn’t been able to tempt his father to visit a theatre in Delhi to catch a screening of it. “I know dad cares a lot about me,” says the actor.

If he doesn’t watch my films, it is only because he doesn’t like watching films per se. It is nothing personal.” Yet he admits that if his dad sends him even a word of appreciation, it means the world to him.


Comments:

There are 1 comments for Dad, watch my film: Saif

Post a Comment