Now Priyamani eyes Bollywood too

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Monday, August 24, 2009 at 10:04 AM

After Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma, another actress from this city is all set to conquer the Hindi film industry. Priyamani will make her Bollywood debut with Mani Ratnam's Ravana.

"I did not know that I will be a part of the Hindi film till the costume designer came to take my measurement for two sets of costumes. He said he had been instructed to take measurements for both the Tamil and Hindi versions of the film...I wear different dresses in them. I was very happy when this information was revealed to me by Sabyasachi Mukherjee who has been working with Rani Mukerji for Hindi films," Priyamani told IANS.


Comments:

There are 0 comments for Now Priyamani eyes Bollywood too

Post a Comment