Explosive remarks against his ex-wives: kamlahasan...

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Saturday, August 29, 2009 at 6:28 PM

In an exclusive interview to NDTV's Sonia Singh on the show 'Your Call', Southern superstar Kamal Haasan has ruled out entering politics.

He said," I am political but I am not a politician, I have very strong political views in my films...the only time I will come into politics is when we, the people are very, very angry... when I have to carry a gun..."

He also broke his silence on his earlier marriages to dancer Vani and actress Sarika. He said I "... do silly things to please people I love, like marriage...it was a compromise I made, the price I had to pay for being with the women I love".

When asked why he decided to get married to Sarika, after the birth of his two children, he added "to get a hotel room was difficult", saying she's the mother of my child is not enough... they asked for my MRS, for me it stands for mistress. I think marriage is failing as an institution; the strongest holding institution is family."

He also commented for the first time on why his daughters Shruti and Akshara are not in touch with their mother, Sarika.

He said "It is Sarika's decision not to be in touch with her children and probably theirs. I have an equipoise position. They don't want to be with her, I facilitate that. They're adults, they can vote and take their own decisions."

Courtesy-NDTV

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Explosive remarks against his ex-wives: kamlahasan...

Post a Comment