I’m not getting married: Sharmila

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Saturday, August 29, 2009 at 6:31 PM

It was a filmi event, as they had come to talk about the film (Samantar) they did together after many, many years. Ab woh saari baatein ho gayi, toh they settled down for a one-to-one with the media.

In a flash, most of those present zeroed in on Sharmila. After all, she is Saif’s mummy na... Kareena’s hone waali saas. And bang on, after a couple of prefunctory questions, someone asked her if Saif would marry Kareena and if so, when. Sharmila looked nonplussed for a second, and then dimpled up. “Why does everyone keep asking me this question?” she asked those present. And though she looked a tad angry, she hastened to add, “My kids – all of them – are grown up to be able to speak for themselves. They are successful, know how to handle fame well, and are doing great. I am sure they can answer this question much better than I can. So go and ask them,” she said. And cut off any further questions with, “I can answer for myself, though. And let me assure you, I am not getting married for sure.” It made everyone laugh. Smart Sharmila!

No one asked her a single question related to Saif after that... Shows there’s still something very cool about old-world charm, right?

Comments:

There are 0 comments for I’m not getting married: Sharmila

Post a Comment