Priyanka lived in a cage!

Posted by SRINU GUNTURU | | Posted On Saturday, August 29, 2009 at 6:32 PM

Actress Priyanka Chopra’s parents made a wrought iron cage to keep her safe from stalkers

Priyanka speaks of being put behind a cage in her own home in Bareilly after returning from studying in the US and winning May Queen! She was followed everywhere by admirers and fans in Bareilly even before she made it big in Bollywood! She recollects how one day, a boy came up to the top floor of her house where she used to sleep. “I didn’t know him and he jumped from the terrace to my balcony window.. He was staring at me through the window and I didn’t know him.. I was absolutely frightened and told my dad, ‘Papa mere kamre mein koi aa gaya hai, koi khatkhata raha hai.” The very next day, my parents got the entire house and my bed covered with iron rods like a cage so much so that if there was a fire, we would have all burnt to death since there was just no escape route!”

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Priyanka lived in a cage!

Post a Comment